Monday, July 6, 2009

BEST SECRET SATURDAY SURPRISE EVER!

So im about 3 million weeks too late with this post and im sure that anyone that I have actually spoken to would know about this in intimate detail but im going to post it anyway...

Sammy (one of the best people ever) took me on a secret surprise saturday date and she took me too NOBU!
So I was a little bit too excited and forgot to take photos of some things but this is what we ate...

Nobu style Salmon Sashimi

The a broc salad and also a lobster salad with lemon dressing, Sammy didnt like the lobster one, I think mainly because of the lemon, it was overpowering!

I forgot to take a photo of our favourite the soft shell crab...
But then we had their famous dish, the black cod in miso which was incredible!!!

And then the sushi...


They recommended that we have 7 sharing dishes between the two of us and thinking they would be small we did just that, by the time our sushi came we were so full that we could even eat it!
Nobu is my most favourite at the moment.

THANKS SAMMY YOUR THE BEST SURPRISE GIVER EVER!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment