Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Borsch Vodka & Tears

While Bee and Nelly where here we did a little tour to the 'other' side of town, which has probably happened about 4 times sinece I moved here.
So after our little walk around St Kilda and Chapel Street, Bee desperately wanted to go tob this restaurant/bar... so we went.
It was amazing!
AND ALL THE VODKA... I suggested that I should be their taster, they didnt buy it but I might keep trying.

Nelly had the honey vodka prawns which I didnt take a photo of because of the vodka probably.
Bee had the russian style chicken stroganoff which looked delicious

Morgan and I shared the potato cakes and potato dumplings, both with a sour cream-ish sauce, they were fucking delightful.


There were martini's drank, also a lot of vodka and other goodies.
Im going back the first chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment