Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mexicali Rose & Reggie Watts

So first post... whoo!

Last night we went to Mexicali Rose for dinner in Richmond before seeing the amazing Reggie Watts.





We ate light so we wouldnt fall asleep on our feet during the show (its happened before!)

Nachos are pretty much one of my favourite things...



And then my favourite dish in the entire world, I decided if I was on death row that this is what I would eat!



Then we drank some dranks and lurked before seeing Reggie Watts, the most incredible he was... youtube that.



3 comments:

  1. Have you been to the Mexican place on Johnston street - Los Amates? I think it's not as TexMex as others. There's also a wicked Mexican cantina on Lygon that has a huge range of tequila though the food isn't that crash hot - Mi Corazon. You are ace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Los Amates a few times, the food was incredible but the service was a bit shite.
    I must try the one on Lygon though.
    I wish I was mexican

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete