Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quiz time...

I'm currently waiting for something... I cant actually do anything else until I get this document.
So in the mean time i'm going to tell you a whole bunch of shite about me that you really didn't care to know.
Anyway, now you do... ha!

Last thing you bought?
A sheer black blouse from eBay, although technically I 'won' that... does this still count?

Last person you argued with?
Myself or the cat... probably both at the same time.

Do you put Butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Yes, it's a must.

One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?
Molly

Did you ever own at one time a Barenaked Ladies Cd?
Nope

Favourite day of the week?
Thursday

Favourite Sundae topping?
Sprinkles!

Did you take Piano lessons?
No but I used to teach myself on my pop's keyboard... I can play Lavender Blue

Most frequent song played?
At the moment I would say Im in the Mood - John Lee Hooker

T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
It's fairly well known how much I live for Sons of Anarchy

Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Hockey

Date someone older or younger?
Older

One place you could travel right now?
The Dirty South

Do you use umbrellas?
Not really, we don't get on that well

Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Oh Canada, oh canada la la la laalalla

Favorite Cheese?
French Brie

The Smith's or the Cure?
The Cure

Best job you ever had?
There have been some good ones

Do you use your queen right away in chess?
Nope, I keep her well guarded for a while

Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
Yes probably

Were you in track and field?
I was in Year 8, I then decided there a lot more entertaining things I could be doing other than exercise

Were you ever in a school talent show?
YES! and it was amazing if I do say so myself

Have you ever written in a library book?
Probably

Allergic to?
Cockroaches... no lie

Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
Wet the brush

Have you thrown up on a plane?
No, blacked out? definitely

Do you scream on roller coasters?
Yes, this is generally followed by crying

What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
I think it was champagne

What was your first job?
I was a bridal model

How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
19

Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
Shaye Meadmore and yes we are still besties... 20 years now

Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house?
Islington, London

Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Mama

What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Sit in the shower

First tattoo or piercing?
I had my ears pierced when I was 2

First celebrity crush?
Dean Cain ie Superman

No comments:

Post a Comment