Thursday, April 22, 2010

this isnt about food...

of the late i havent really had much time to care about / think about / eat food... unless of course its crispy pork (which goes without saying that its the king among foods, right phang?)

So this food blog isnt really working for me is it?
Something that has been taking up a whole lot of my time has been shitcunt dramas, do y'all know how much i hate shitcunt drama's?

My solution to this is time out's: everyone is going to have a few moments on time out! Just like school again... Yay for you. Not so yay for you is that they aren't going to be in comfortable places.
Im thinking on top of monkey bars, in my mothers recycling bin (there are always a lot of bottles in there), next to that stupid statue on the swan river.
Dont make me think of more.

Why dont adults come up with more solutions like this? simple, effective and utterly humiliating (if its not humiliating we'll think of something worse)
Perhaps if things like this actually exsisted i wouldnt take my anger out on alcohol, small children and doors, probably in that order.

Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment