Thursday, April 29, 2010

Waiting Sucks... Literally

Im waiting for a few things at this very moment in time... the first and most utterly important one is that bear arrives this afternoon.
This means im counting down the next 37 minutes until I walk out my office door, meet him, crawl in his lap and possibly cry for close to an hour. Ive been saving tears just for him... then i might lick his face and get him to tell me about his life that is a fuck load more interesting then mine at the moment.
Drinking in bed doesnt count as interesting does it?
Shitcunts!

Second would refer directly to the title of my post... Waiting Sucks... so like at least 3/4 of the people i know true blood season 3 is starting and y'all are going into a small frenzy about the possibilies.
Im really excited about this but the watching something week by week is boring to me... waiting is boring to me, and what happens when they miss a week, seriously, it means life ending circumstances...
Perhaps im being dramatic.
I dont think so.

Oh yeah and then third thing im waiting for is to dye my hair another colour... heaps of cunts decided to go red so im jumping off that particular boat only to be presented with two options, if anyone actually reads this rubbish VOTE!




I dont have a forth nor do i look like either of the women above but just pretend!

No comments:

Post a Comment