Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Transferable Obsessions...

Being a little flighty in general means my loyalties are extremely transferable when it comes to certain thing... anyone that knows me knows this, one day i absolutely live for something and the next it makes me want to be violently ill.

For 6 months last year I ate egg and lettuce sandwiches, they could ONLY be from the 7-11 (Mmmm nutricious) any others didnt compare... The best thing about this one was that I hate egg's, the smell, the texture, even mostly the taste unless they are soft boiled and have tin soldiers next to them.
I didnt realise how much I contradict myself until recently but im going to look at this as a positive rather than a negative.

Right now food isnt as much as a focus as wine has been... going through a break-up brings out my alcoholic tendancies and food takes a back seat, only really coming into play when Im starving and/or need to sober up.

Whilst drinking wine in bed I have had a chance to discover a few more obsessions of the veiwing, drinking and listening variety... they're below.
Y'all probably dont like them, thats ok... i dont like you.

Sons of Anarchy


To be more specific, Jax from Sons of Anarchy... dreamy


Red Wine for winter times


Drinking wine in bed


Bluegrass/Blues


Goddesses and Symbolism
Im trying make decisions about more tattoo's and i keep finding more and more that I want to use




Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment